When it comes to brightening up your floor our easy to apply, fast drying Concrete Floor Paint is ideal. It leaves a lovely mid-gloss finish and is well suited to surfaces such as in factories, workshops, showrooms, schools, etc.
As an extra strength polyurethane paint this advanced formula transforms and upgrades dusty concrete. This also means it is easier to keep clean.
Excellent for areas that need to withstand dust, dirt, oil and grease.
1. Sweep the area to be painted so that it is clean and free of loose material. New concrete should be left for at least 28 days.
2. If necessary, neutralise any remaining alkalinity in the cement with Watco Etch & Clean.
3. If the floor has been previously painted, lightly abrade glossy areas and remove flaking paint.
4. If there are traces of oil or grease, clean the area with the help of our biodegradable degreaser, Bio-D
1. Open the tin and stir the paint thoroughly.
2. Pour into a scuttle.
1. Use the paint brush to paint edges and corners.
2. Use the roller and work the paint well into the concrete surface. Two coats are usually required. Apply the second coat as soon as the first coat has dried, after 12 hours.
Follow the step by step instructions transcribed in this application guide
Degreaser: Watco Bio-D
Paint: Watco Concrete Floor Paint