- Product details
Flowpatch® is an easy to mix, pourable material for quick repairs to level concrete surfaces. Flowpatch is very strong and hardens quickly: it will accept heavy traffic including forklifts only 2 hours after application.
Features and Benefits of Flowpatch® - Self Leveling Concrete Surface Repair:
- Quick setting, pourable patch repairs for holes, crevices or pitted floors
- Able to part mix: 3 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
- Apply to dry or damp (not wet) surfaces
- Silver Gray, slip resistant finish
- Sets at temperatures as low as 41ºF
- Can be applied from fine edge to 4"
- Ready for foot traffic after 30 min. & forklift traffic after 2 hours
- Covers approximately 5 sq. ft. per 50 lb. kit at 1" thick
- For use on interior and exterior surfaces
- Odorless, non toxic, non hazardous formula
- Fiber reinforced
- Includes mixing cup for partial mixing
For repairs to ramps, steps and for reforming edges, we recommend Concrex®. For resurfacing or leveling larger areas of rough or tamped concrete please use Flowtop®.
Flowpatch® is far stronger than Concrete.
Typical Compression Strength at 70°F
1 Day Flowpatch >2901 psi 7 Days Flowpatch >5076 psi 28 Days Flowpatch >6526 psi Concrete 4322 psi
Quick LinksSafety Data Sheet_Flowpatch_A050605
Technical Data Sheet
Appearance smooth finish Delivery Time (Days) Standard Primer Required no Depth (in.) from a fine edge to 4" Usage - Interior / Exterior interior & exterior Usage - Suitable for dry or damp surfaces Usage - Properties quick setting, pourable patch repair for heavily trafficked floors, just add water, mix and pour, slip resistant finish, sets at low temperatures Usage - Surfaces floors Coverage (sqft per kit) 5 sq. ft. per 50 lb kit @ 1" thick Application - Curing Time (hours) foot traffic after 30 min., forklift traffic after 2 hours @ 60-70°F Application - Pot Life (hours) 5-10 min. @ 70°F Application - Recommended Coats 1 Max Application Temperature (deg F) 75 Application - Application Condition dry or damp Min Application Temperature (deg F) 41
- Preparation & Application
Surface Preparation: The substrate should be clean and free from oil or contaminants. Loose debris should be removed and the surface wire brushed. Flowpatch can be applied to damp (not wet) concrete.
Mixing: Do not mix more than you can use within 10 minutes. Mixing Ratio is 3 parts Flowpatch powder to 1 part water by volume. Gradually add the Flowpatch powder/aggregate to water mixing continuously with a mixing blade on a drill to achieve pourable slurry. Thoroughly mix the sides and base of the powder in the bucket to break up any lumps of unmixed dry powder. Once mixed, curing begins very quickly, so the mixture should be applied immediately. Once thoroughly mixed, do not re-stir as this could potentially weaken the final repair. The remaining powder/aggregate can be stored for future use. Pot Life is 5 to 10 minutes at 70°F.
Application: When a smooth consistency has been produced, simply pour Flowpatch® into the damaged area. After proper mixing, the repair will self-level and need minimal trowelling. Flowpatch resists oils and grease.
- Case Studies
A kitchen appliance manufacturer in the UK was suffering problems with badly dusting floors and wanted to improve the visual appearance of their warehouse area.
- Concrex® Epoxy Repair Mortar
- Flowpatch® Self Leveling Concrete Patch
- Water Based Epoxy Coat - Gloss
- Water Based Epoxy Coat - Gloss Rapid Set
You might also need...
California * Illinois * West Virginia