- Product Details
Flowpatch® is an easy to mix, pourable material for quick repairs to level concrete surfaces. Flowpatch® is fiber reinforced for extra strength and hardens quickly: it will accept heavy traffic including forklifts only 2 hours after application.
Features and Benefits of Flowpatch® - Self Leveling Concrete Surface Repair:
- Quick setting, pourable flooring patch that repairs holes, crevices or pitted concrete
- Able to part mix: 3 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
- Apply to dry or damp (not wet) surfaces
- Silver Gray, slip resistant finish
- Sets at temperatures as low as 41ºF
- Can be applied from fine edge to 4"
- Ready for foot traffic after 30 min. & forklift traffic after 2 hours
- Covers approximately 5.5 sq. ft. per 55 lb. kit at 1" thick
- For use on interior and exterior surfaces
- Odorless, non toxic, non hazardous formula
- Fiber reinforced
- Includes mixing cup for partial mixing
For repairs to ramps, steps and for reforming edges, we recommend Concrex®. For resurfacing or leveling larger areas of rough or tamped concrete please use Flowtop®.
Flowpatch® is far stronger than Concrete.
Typical Compression Strength at 70°F
1 Day Flowpatch >2901 psi 7 Days Flowpatch >5076 psi 28 Days Flowpatch >6526 psi Concrete 4322 psi
Quick LinksSafety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
- Specifications + Technical Data Sheets
Appearance Smooth Finish Delivery Time (Days) Ships in 24 hours, delivers in 1-3 days Depth (in.) From a fine edge to 4"
- Request a Quote/Sample